Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Flare
I'm feeling very flare-y today. I'm not even sure if this is a flare because I've had the same symptoms for around 2 consecutive weeks already, but today my skin feels hotter and redder.. Usually, my flares last only a week and start dying down. Yesterday was weird because my eyelids randomly started swelling up in the middle of the day. I'm thinking it could have been the chocolate I ate earlier, or perhaps I had too much salt. Throughout withdrawal I haven't really been careful with my diet (I mean, I AM a highschooler) but now I will start controlling my sugar intake and watching out for that salt also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey girl! Sorry you are flarey. Don't worry about blaming it on what you eat or don't. I am sure its just fluke of TSW! Happy healing :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Vee! Yeah, I'm never really surprised when something weird happens, as I know it's just TSW doing it's thing, haha.
Delete