Sunday, October 27, 2013
Ending month 9
Sorry for not updating in a while! I've been really busy with school and dance, and I should be doing college apps right now but I wanted to update you guys. I think that things are finally starting to calm down! Had my usual end of the month flare but it wasn't bad at all! Barely any oozing and things didn't get too red. Now, I'm just shedding off a bunch of skin, hopefully to reveal new and healed skin underneath. Dance show is coming up in 2 weeks so I hope my skin will behave for that! Also, my face has been doing really well, and I'm hoping that it's closed to healed. I don't get red, burning skin all over my face anymore, but I do get some minor pink patches around my eyelids and cheeks. In addition, my sleep is completely normal!! I never knew that this would happen, but it's great to be sleeping again. I think that going back to school really helped because I have to get up at 7:30 on the dot each day. I'll hopefully post up some pictures later when I have time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good to hear that the flare wasn't a biggie for u! soon u'd be young, wild and FREE!! all the best for dance show and school xxx ahfaye
ReplyDeleteHi M!! Congrats with starting month 10! I'm still just starting month 5.
ReplyDeleteOh, college apps.... I should be doing those too, but my skin has completely taken over me lol.
Can't wait for you to reach the one year mark!