Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Update

Hey everyone! After my last flare, which lasted around a week or so, my skin has returned to a stable calm period. My face is way less red and swollen, in fact when I wake up in the morning it is white and pale! It gets redder after I wake up as I start to move around, though. My neck, shoulders and chest are still itchy as usual but are less red and have not been oozing. My arms are also getting less red, but they are very dry and flaky. I even went back to ballet class yesterday because I was feeling so much better! I looked like I was a bit sunburned, but nothing more than that :). Insomnia is still an issue for me, falling asleep at around 9 AM and waking up around 2-3 PM. Today was a good day though, as I fell asleep around 3 AM and woke up at 12 PM. Maybe because I had exercise last night and was tired out? Or maybe yesterday I woke myself up at 9 AM and refused to go back to sleep, regulating my schedule a bit? Ah, who knows. Overall, I'm feeling WAY better and am healing bit by bit. I wish I could go back in time around 1-2 months ago when I was at my worst and say, "Hey! This is you in around 1-2 months. You are getting better."




1 comment:

  1. WOW! looks good!
    i hope i see major improvements for me at month 6!

    ReplyDelete